Pages

July 3, 2014

Biscuite

Our burned baby has arrived, and despite some big medical issues, she is happy for any attention that comes her way.







We're calling her Biscuite, and will appreciative any donations to the Biscuit Fund for abused and neglected pets, as she also needs orthopedic surgery to mend a broken femur. It's still hard to say how she got in this shape, but together we can ensure she has a long, happy life ahead of her, complete with a few scars that will just make her more beautiful.

We must see all scars as beauty. Because take it from me, a scar does not form on the dying. A scar means, 'I survived'.
- Chris Cleave,

Special thanks to Carrie for the beautiful photos!




.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 03, 2014

    omg...how could anyone do this!!!!....Thank you Angels for taking care of this sweet baby and I pray she finds a good home...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tito's wifeJuly 03, 2014

    I was at the emergency vet with my dog when she came in. Even as hurt as she was she was calm and oh so beautiful. I would love to have her. Will definitely be donating

    ReplyDelete