Pages

August 13, 2013

All In A Day's Work



Earlier today, Officer Stewart from Botetourt County brought us a mama cat and her 2 day old kittens. As he unloaded them from their travel crate into one of ours, he took the time to show Jaelyn how to properly carry such a tiny a kitten, and explained what these babies would need for the next few months









We are so fortunate to live in an age when gone are the days of the dog-catcher, and that the officers in charge of the animals in our community play such an important role. Protectors, enforcers, teachers, and role models- we appreciate each and every aspect of what they do and our partnership with them. 




Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.
  = Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment