Pages

April 24, 2012

Biscuit Update!

Remember the Bedford Biscuits? 104 animals rescued from one trailer. Here is an update on Lucky, number 39, a senior beagle with the booming bark:

Dear Angels:

I just wanted to give an update on this handsome ol' man...  he has made my pack complete. I thank you all for allowing me and my pack the opportunity to bring this great fellow into our lives!  He enjoys riding about town every day. We all have gotten to go "creek stomping" twice so far this year and look forward to going to the beach in the summer.  Lucky continues to battle yeast infections in his left ear; which he battled when he was adopted from AA. Other than those and the sneezes, he continues to have great health. Well maybe he could spare to lose a few pounds, but eh could not most do the same? ;-). 

Any way I just wanted all of his fans to know the Luckster is doing great and has fallen in love with a lovely beagle named Lil Bit. She too was rescued from a horrible family about 7 years ago by me and
my crew.    I THANK YOU ALL FOR PROVIDING LOVE TO THE ONES WHO LOVE
EVERYONE ... UNCONDITIONALLY.    with much respect for you all continue the fight for the voiceless.         

With much love, Tina, Lil Bit,
Louise, Buster, Samoa and in memory of Patti


And here he is, proudly defending his trench handcrafted with nothing but love.




Thank you, Tina!! We are thrilled for him and forever grateful to you. Give ole' number 39 a big smooch from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment