Pages

December 31, 2011

Bunny Love

At Angels of Assisi, bunnies are always part of the adoption floor landscape. Floppy ears and fuzzy tails, who can resist? We are very fortunate to have a good friend named Holly, who fosters and promotes them for adoption. Frances is her right hand lady in the process, and the bunnies are definitely benefiting from their efforts. Here's the story of Buddy:





Thought you would like to know how much Buddy has become a part of our family. He loves to roam around in the living room with us every evening & is so cute when he (literally) follows my 3 year old grandson around like a puppy (under supervision of course). When I am sitting on the floor he jumps up on my lap & puts his front paws on my chest. My husband loves how he comes up & puts his paws up on his leg so he will pick him up. He really is the most remarkable bunny I've ever seen. Thank you so much for what you do & rest assured this bunny has been placed in a good home.






The difference between friends and pets is that friends we allow into our company,
pets we allow into our solitude.  
~Robert Brault









.

No comments:

Post a Comment