Pages

October 20, 2011

The Hipster

Hippo was adopted from Angels of Assisi last year. He was born under a porch and a lil' on the wild side, but foster mama Wendy tamed him right down, and now take a look at him!




His new family sent us this note:

Hi! 

I adopted a Russian blue mix (Hippo) about a year ago, and I just wanted to thank you for bringing this perfect (though a little crazy) cat into our lives. He is the most loving cat that we have ever had and he makes me laugh every day! 

He is definitely more dog than cat - he greets me at the door, hugs me with his webbed feet and is a love-bug. (He did eat a Christmas ribbon last year and had to have  emergency surgery to remove a 32" ribbon from his intestines, but otherwise, he has been perfect!) Thanks so much for enriching our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment